Treatment Integrity and Reliability
BY: Dr. Hanna Rue
Understanding Autism Research and How to Use it to Advocate for Your Child
BY: Hanna Rue, PhD, BCBA-D
Información general sobre el autismo
BY: Angela Montes
AST is committed to providing excellent information and assistance to help you through the insurance process.
There are a few simple steps that will help us get the process going right away. We want this to be easy, so we will make the calls, send the paperwork and follow up with you and your insurance company. Our team will keep you informed and answer any questions you have along the way.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
In order to get the process started, we require…
1. A copy of the member's insurance ID card (front and back)
2. A copy of the initial diagnostic report that incudes confirmation of the qualifying diagnosis. Report must be from an MD, Licensed Psychologist or Neurologist.
3. Recommendation/Prescription for ABA (required if initial diagnostic report is 3 years or older)
4. A copy of the most recent Individualized Education Program (IEP) (helpful, but not required, if initial diagnostic report is 3 years or older)
5. Completed AST insurance information form
That’s it! AST will submit all documents, verify benefits and send an initial request for services.
Typically, this step takes 1-2 weeks, but expect a call as soon as we get the approval. If you have questions during this time please feel free to contact us at (866) 278-6264 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.