Sibshops is a fun and lighthearted group for brothers and sisters of kids with special needs. This group gives siblings a chance to explore their thoughts and feelings while engaging in interactive social games and meeting other siblings.
Sibs Get to:
- Meet other sibs (usually for the first time)
- Talk about the good and not-so-good parts of having a sib with special needs with others who “get it”
- Learn how other brother and sisters handle sticky situations sometimes faced by brothers and sisters
- Learn about the services their brothers and sister receive
- Kids have fun and make friends!
The Sibshop curriculum is used throughout the United States and Canada and in Japan, New Zealand, Argentina, Iceland, Ireland, England, Italy, and Turkey.
Summer Sibshop Dates:
- Saturdays 7/7, 7/21, 8/4
- 9am–12pm for all days at our Phoenix Learning Center, with possible community outings as well
- Can sign up for 1 or more
- $30 per session
Contact Julianne Storaska to register or get more information
(480)244-0943 | email@example.com